Man shot twice in Southwest Philadelphia home invasion
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - October 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a home invasion shooting in Southwest Philadelphia Wednesday morning.
The incident happened at 5:53 a.m. on the 8400 block of Suffolk Place.
Police say four males forced their way into a home and shot the 41-year-old resident once in the chest and one time in the back.
The victim drove himself to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
shooting, southwest philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 21 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 23 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 26 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Pfizer recalls antidepressant Effexor 14 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 54 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber