Driver crashes into utility poles on Roosevelt Boulevard
PHILADELPHIA - October 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was injured after crashing into utility poles and landing on a sidewalk on Roosevelt Boulevard early Thursday morning.
The accident happened just past 3:00 a.m. in the city's Summerdale section.
A 25-year-old man lost control of his car and hit two utility poles on the southbound lanes of the Boulevard near Adams Avenue.
Crews had to extricate him from the vehicle and he suffered multiple injuries, police say.
He was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
His name has not been released.
accident, roosevelt boulevard, summerdale news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 49 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos