Suspect in deadly Bridgeton home invasion facing more charges
BIRDGETON, N.J. - October 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 19-year-old facing murder charges for a deadly home invasion in Bridgeton, New Jersey is accused of several other armed robberies in the neighborhood.
Jacob Randolph faces several charges including burglary, robbery and murder for the shooting of 44-year-old Enrique Santiago.
Santiago was killed in his home on South Avenue Monday night when Randolph allegedly walked in with a gun and demanded cash.
Bridgeton police say Randolph lives on South Avenue and is responsible for another home invasion on that same street earlier Monday night. In addition, he is charged with a September 27th armed robbery of the same residence.
Police have also charged Randolph with the armed robbery of a 34-year-old woman on South Avenue the night before the murder.
Two teenagers were also arrested in connection with both of the robberies.
new jersey news, cumberland county news, home invasion, robbery, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 9 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash 34 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 26 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 53 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ