Identity theft suspect sought in Delaware
NEW CASTLE, Del. - October 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are asking for your help finding an identity theft suspect.
Bank officials in Bear and New Castle say the man tried to cash fraudulent checks back in April and May.
Police say he showed a genuine Delaware ID with his picture but a New Jersey man's information.
Detectives are now trying to determine the true identity of the alleged thief.
If you have any information, you're urged to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
delaware news, new castle county news, identity theft, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 56 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 51 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 44 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
18 min ago