5 cars, pedestrian involved in Ogontz crash
OGONTZ - October 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were rushed to the hospital on Friday morning after a multi-vehicle accident in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
The accident was reported around 11:30 a.m. at the intersection of Ogontz and Nedro avenues.
According to investigators, five cars were involved as well as a pedestrian.
That pedestrian, a 19-year-old man, was one of the people taken to the hospital.
The other victim was a woman in her 30s.
The injuries were not life-threatening.
philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 35 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 12 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 4 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 8 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
8 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
14 min ago