5 cars, pedestrian involved in Ogontz crash
OGONTZ - October 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were rushed to the hospital on Friday morning after a multi-vehicle accident in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
The accident was reported around 11:30 a.m. at the intersection of Ogontz and Nedro avenues.
According to investigators, five cars were involved as well as a pedestrian.
That pedestrian, a 19-year-old man, was one of the people taken to the hospital.
The other victim was a woman in her 30s.
The injuries were not life-threatening.
philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet