Employees tied up during CVS robbery in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - October 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the robbery of a CVS Pharmacy store in Pennsauken, N.J. early Saturday morning.
The incident occurred around 3:45 a.m. at the store located in the 7500 block of Maple Avenue.
Police were called to the report of a robbery at the store.
They discovered two employees tied up in a back room and freed them.
The victims were not hurt but shaken up, police say.
Authorities are working with the store management to determine what was taken.
robbery, camden county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 9 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 15 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
27 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
9 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
15 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos