Employees tied up during CVS robbery in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - October 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the robbery of a CVS Pharmacy store in Pennsauken, N.J. early Saturday morning.
The incident occurred around 3:45 a.m. at the store located in the 7500 block of Maple Avenue.
Police were called to the report of a robbery at the store.
They discovered two employees tied up in a back room and freed them.
The victims were not hurt but shaken up, police say.
Authorities are working with the store management to determine what was taken.
robbery, camden county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Search for missing 11-year-old boy
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013 7 min ago