Car dealership damaged by fire in New Castle
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - October 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- The State Fire Marshal's office says a car dealership in New Castle was damaged by fire.
The fire broke out shortly before midnight at Tenancingo Autos on South DuPont Highway.
The fire marshal's office says the building was unoccupied when the fire started, and a passing motorist reported the blaze.
Damage to the one-story building is estimated at $50,000. No one was injured.
Investigators are working to determine the cause and origin of the fire.
delaware news, new castle county news, fire, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos