Child struck by car in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - October 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 5-year-old girl was struck by a car in Strawberry Mansion.
It happened around 6:30 Saturday evening in the 1700 block of North Stillman Street.
Authorities say the vehicle hit the little girl and the driver did stop at the scene.
The child was taken to Hahnemann Hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia news, strawberry mansion news, accident, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 57 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident 57 min ago
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
57 min ago