Child struck by car in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - October 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 5-year-old girl was struck by a car in Strawberry Mansion.
It happened around 6:30 Saturday evening in the 1700 block of North Stillman Street.
Authorities say the vehicle hit the little girl and the driver did stop at the scene.
The child was taken to Hahnemann Hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia news, strawberry mansion news, accident, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos