Woman struck by van in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a van in North Philadelphia.
The 26-year-old female was struck by the van as she crossed the intersection of B Street and Allegheny Avenue around 2:00 a.m. Sunday.
The unidentified woman was taken by medics to Temple University Hospital with a head injury.
The driver stopped at the scene and was questioned by police.
philadelphia news, accident, pedestrian struck, north philadelphia news, local/state
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 51 min ago
- Brisk And Cold 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Brisk And Cold
1 min ago