Woman struck by van in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a van in North Philadelphia.
The 26-year-old female was struck by the van as she crossed the intersection of B Street and Allegheny Avenue around 2:00 a.m. Sunday.
The unidentified woman was taken by medics to Temple University Hospital with a head injury.
The driver stopped at the scene and was questioned by police.
philadelphia news, accident, pedestrian struck, north philadelphia news, local/state
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 1 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 8 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia 5 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
8 min ago