Man dies following Logan Township crash
LOGAN TWP., N.J. - October 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person has died following a one-vehicle crash in a Logan Township, New Jersey crash.
It happened at 4:37 a.m. Monday on Route 322 near Route 295.
Police say a 2010 Ford Explorer travelling westbound left the roadway and struck a guardrail and state highway sign, as well as a light standard.
The SUV then crossed over the two westbound lanes, the center median and the two eastbound lanes before coming to rest.
A 48-year-old man sustained serious injuries in the accident. He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.
The victim's identity has not been released.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
new jersey news, gloucester county news, accident, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 40 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 40 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos