Man dies following Logan Township crash
LOGAN TWP., N.J. - October 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person has died following a one-vehicle crash in a Logan Township, New Jersey crash.
It happened at 4:37 a.m. Monday on Route 322 near Route 295.
Police say a 2010 Ford Explorer travelling westbound left the roadway and struck a guardrail and state highway sign, as well as a light standard.
The SUV then crossed over the two westbound lanes, the center median and the two eastbound lanes before coming to rest.
A 48-year-old man sustained serious injuries in the accident. He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.
The victim's identity has not been released.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
new jersey news, gloucester county news, accident, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 15 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 12 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 2 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 58 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
30 min ago