Man dies following Logan Township crash
LOGAN TWP., N.J. - October 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person has died following a one-vehicle crash in a Logan Township, New Jersey crash.
It happened at 4:37 a.m. Monday on Route 322 near Route 295.
Police say a 2010 Ford Explorer travelling westbound left the roadway and struck a guardrail and state highway sign, as well as a light standard.
The SUV then crossed over the two westbound lanes, the center median and the two eastbound lanes before coming to rest.
A 48-year-old man sustained serious injuries in the accident. He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.
The victim's identity has not been released.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
new jersey news, gloucester county news, accident, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 15 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted