Kutztown University rape claim determined to be unfounded
KUTZTOWN, Pa. - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say they have determined reports of a rape at Kutztown University last week to be unfounded.
The victim allegedly told officials that the attack happened on Saturday October 12th in Dixon Hall.
However, a spokesperson for the university said based on statements received along with evidence collected, authorities determined the incident to be unfounded and the case was closed. No charges have been filed.
pennsylvania news, rape, sex assault, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 22 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 14 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 22 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 9 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 20 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 19 min ago
- Sandusky lawyer sued over $25,000 credit card debt 24 min ago
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in...
19 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
22 min ago