On Video: Woman takes iPhone at Gloucester Twp. Target
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - October 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gloucester Township Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a woman wanted in the theft of an iPhone at the Target Store on Cross Keys Road.
It was 7:55 p.m. on September 20th when a Target customer placed his iPhone on a counter while trying on headphones. He then accidentally left the device behind.
It was approximately five minutes later when the suspect approached the counter. Cameras were rolling when she discovered the misplaced iPhone, and after a quick inspection she can be seen putting the phone into her handbag before leaving the store.
The suspect is a white female, approximately early to mid-20's, with long dark hair. She was last seen wearing glasses, a green dress, black sweater, and carrying a large tan handbag.
The suspect left the store in a red sedan.
If you have any information about the suspect you are asked to call the Gloucester Township Police Anonymous Crime Tip Line at 856-842-5560.
new jersey news, camden county news, theft, target, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1