Man shot in the head in Camden
CADMEN, N.J. - October 15, 2103 (WPVI) -- A man was shot in the head in Camden, New Jersey late Monday night, police say.
The shooting occurred just before 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of North 30th and Federal Streets.
The unidentified man was rushed to Cooper Hospital University Hospital.
He is listed in extremely critical condition.
So far, investigators have no suspects in custody or a motive.
shooting, camden news, new jersey news, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot 16 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy conditions... 7 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins reports on slushy conditions... 4 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Tracking More Snow
55 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on icy conditions...
7 min ago
- John Rawlins reports on slushy conditions...
4 min ago
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
16 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos