Bullet strikes man in the leg in Burlington, N.J.
BURLINGTON, N.J. - October 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a bullet struck a man in the leg in Burlington, New Jersey early Tuesday morning.
Gunfire erupted around midnight at the intersection of York Street and Jones Avenue.
The victim was shot in the leg and rushed to Cooper University Hospital.
He is listed in serious condition.
Police are searching for the shooter.
The victim has not been identified.
shooting, burlington county news, new jersey news, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- Woman fired after tweet on AIDS in Africa... 24 min ago
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Space suit issue prompts delay of second spacewalk 8 min ago