Bullet strikes man in the leg in Burlington, N.J.
BURLINGTON, N.J. - October 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a bullet struck a man in the leg in Burlington, New Jersey early Tuesday morning.
Gunfire erupted around midnight at the intersection of York Street and Jones Avenue.
The victim was shot in the leg and rushed to Cooper University Hospital.
He is listed in serious condition.
Police are searching for the shooter.
The victim has not been identified.
shooting, burlington county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 41 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 2 min ago
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church 8 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 26 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 17 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 26 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
18 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
2 min ago