Bullet strikes man in the leg in Burlington, N.J.
BURLINGTON, N.J. - October 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a bullet struck a man in the leg in Burlington, New Jersey early Tuesday morning.
Gunfire erupted around midnight at the intersection of York Street and Jones Avenue.
The victim was shot in the leg and rushed to Cooper University Hospital.
He is listed in serious condition.
Police are searching for the shooter.
The victim has not been identified.
shooting, burlington county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 49 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 12 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in...
49 min ago
- Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
20 min ago
- N.Y. mom arrested for living in U-Haul van
29 min ago
- Texas twin boys fight off carjacker
38 min ago