Body pulled from Delaware River in Camden, N.J.
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A body was pulled from the Delaware River in Camden, New Jersey Tuesday morning.
Police were called out around 9:00 a.m. to the 1100 block of South Front Street for the report of a possible body in the water.
Arriving officers confirmed the discovery and called in crews to remove the body from the water.
At this time authorities are not releasing details regarding the identity of the victim or possible cause of death.
camden county news, camden news, new jersey news, body found, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 8 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 25 min ago
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 48 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Frost Advisory Overnight
20 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
48 min ago