Body pulled from Delaware River in Camden, N.J.
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A body was pulled from the Delaware River in Camden, New Jersey Tuesday morning.
Police were called out around 9:00 a.m. to the 1100 block of South Front Street for the report of a possible body in the water.
Arriving officers confirmed the discovery and called in crews to remove the body from the water.
At this time authorities are not releasing details regarding the identity of the victim or possible cause of death.
camden county news, camden news, new jersey news, body found, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 25 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
52 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos