Body pulled from Delaware River in Camden, N.J.
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A body was pulled from the Delaware River in Camden, New Jersey Tuesday morning.
Police were called out around 9:00 a.m. to the 1100 block of South Front Street for the report of a possible body in the water.
Arriving officers confirmed the discovery and called in crews to remove the body from the water.
At this time authorities are not releasing details regarding the identity of the victim or possible cause of death.
camden county news, camden news, new jersey news, body found, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 34 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting 23 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 53 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 57 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars