Man arrested in assault rifle shooting at Philadelphia strip club
PHILADELPHIA - October 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested the gunman who used an AK-47 to shoot up a Southwest Philadelphia strip club.
The incident was all caught on camera back in May.
Police say a tipster led them to 22-year-old Henry Pettigrew.
He is charged with multiple counts of attempted murder, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and weapons charges.
Despite the wild gunfire from the assault rifle, only one person was hit and survived.
Investigators say Pettigrew was angered when a friend and he were kicked out of the Purple Orchid.
philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 50 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 18 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape