Man arrested in assault rifle shooting at Philadelphia strip club
PHILADELPHIA - October 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested the gunman who used an AK-47 to shoot up a Southwest Philadelphia strip club.
The incident was all caught on camera back in May.
Police say a tipster led them to 22-year-old Henry Pettigrew.
He is charged with multiple counts of attempted murder, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and weapons charges.
Despite the wild gunfire from the assault rifle, only one person was hit and survived.
Investigators say Pettigrew was angered when a friend and he were kicked out of the Purple Orchid.
philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed