Man shot in the arm in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - October 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 21-year-old male was shot in the arm in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 1:00 a.m. on Frontenac Street near Knorr Street.
Police are trying to determine if it was a robbery attempt that sparked the shooting.
The victim was shot in the arm and police rushed him to the hospital.
He is listed in stable condition.
Police say a butcher knife was also found at the scene.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, northeast philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 32 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 13 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
50 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
32 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
13 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos