Man shot in the arm in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - October 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 21-year-old male was shot in the arm in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 1:00 a.m. on Frontenac Street near Knorr Street.
Police are trying to determine if it was a robbery attempt that sparked the shooting.
The victim was shot in the arm and police rushed him to the hospital.
He is listed in stable condition.
Police say a butcher knife was also found at the scene.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, northeast philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 11 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 40 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
12 min ago