Man shot in the arm in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - October 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 21-year-old male was shot in the arm in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 1:00 a.m. on Frontenac Street near Knorr Street.
Police are trying to determine if it was a robbery attempt that sparked the shooting.
The victim was shot in the arm and police rushed him to the hospital.
He is listed in stable condition.
Police say a butcher knife was also found at the scene.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, northeast philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 3 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 50 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Kid gets stuck in claw machine 14 min ago
- Kid gets stuck in claw machine
14 min ago
- Waitress types "B" word on customer's receipt
13 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos