Alleged peeping tom arrested in Newark, Del.
NEWARK, Del. - October 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newark, Delaware say they have arrested a man in an alleged peeping tom incident.
55-year-old Cory Disabatino of New Castle is charged with two counts of Trespassing with Intent to Peep or Peer and two counts of Criminal Trespass Third Degree.
It was approximately 1:00 a.m. Thursday when officers observed a suspicious male lurking in the rear of two homes on the 100 block of South Chapel Street. However, when officer attempted to locate him, he had already fled the scene.
While they continued their search, an officer was contacted by two residents of a home in the unit block of Benny Street who said a man had just peered into rear windows of their home.
The suspect's description was the same as the suspicious man observed on South Chapel Street.
A short while later the man was spotted back on South Chapel Street and taken into custody.
The suspect, Cory Disabatino, was arraigned and released on $400 unsecured bail.
Anyone with additional information about this incident should contact police at 302- 366-7110 ext. 470.
newark, del. news, delaware news, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed