Alleged peeping tom arrested in Newark, Del.
NEWARK, Del. - October 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newark, Delaware say they have arrested a man in an alleged peeping tom incident.
55-year-old Cory Disabatino of New Castle is charged with two counts of Trespassing with Intent to Peep or Peer and two counts of Criminal Trespass Third Degree.
It was approximately 1:00 a.m. Thursday when officers observed a suspicious male lurking in the rear of two homes on the 100 block of South Chapel Street. However, when officer attempted to locate him, he had already fled the scene.
While they continued their search, an officer was contacted by two residents of a home in the unit block of Benny Street who said a man had just peered into rear windows of their home.
The suspect's description was the same as the suspicious man observed on South Chapel Street.
A short while later the man was spotted back on South Chapel Street and taken into custody.
The suspect, Cory Disabatino, was arraigned and released on $400 unsecured bail.
Anyone with additional information about this incident should contact police at 302- 366-7110 ext. 470.
newark, del. news, delaware news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 4 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 31 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 25 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 23 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 43 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
25 min ago