Alleged peeping tom arrested in Newark, Del.
NEWARK, Del. - October 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newark, Delaware say they have arrested a man in an alleged peeping tom incident.
55-year-old Cory Disabatino of New Castle is charged with two counts of Trespassing with Intent to Peep or Peer and two counts of Criminal Trespass Third Degree.
It was approximately 1:00 a.m. Thursday when officers observed a suspicious male lurking in the rear of two homes on the 100 block of South Chapel Street. However, when officer attempted to locate him, he had already fled the scene.
While they continued their search, an officer was contacted by two residents of a home in the unit block of Benny Street who said a man had just peered into rear windows of their home.
The suspect's description was the same as the suspicious man observed on South Chapel Street.
A short while later the man was spotted back on South Chapel Street and taken into custody.
The suspect, Cory Disabatino, was arraigned and released on $400 unsecured bail.
Anyone with additional information about this incident should contact police at 302- 366-7110 ext. 470.
newark, del. news, delaware news, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 8 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 2 weeks after waking up in body bag, Miss. man dies 37 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad