Cleaning worker stole iPad from airplane at Philadelphia airport, police say
PHILADELPHIA - October 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested an airplane cleaning worker and charged her with stealing a passenger's iPad from a plane at Philadelphia International Airport.
Hawa Donzo, 40, works for Prospect Airport Services, which provides cabin cleaning services for airplanes in between flights.
Police say Donzo found an iPad which a passenger said he left in a seat pocket aboard a U.S. Airways plane that arrived in Philadelphia from Phoenix, Arizona on March 23rd.
Rather than turning it in to the airline, investigators say, Donzo kept it.
She was arrested Thursday and charged with theft.
philadelphia news, air travel, theft, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 29 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!