Police identify teen killed in Chester shooting
CHESTER TWP., Pa - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware County Medical Examiner's Office has identified a teenager killed in a shooting in Chester late last week.
The incident happened around 10:15 p.m. Thursday along the 1400 block of Rainer Road.
According to police, two males were shot and one was later pronounced dead at the scene.
On Monday, authorities identified the deceased victim as 17-year-old Frank Turner, citing the cause of death as homicide by multiple gunshot wounds.
The second victim was rushed to Crozer-Chester Medical Center for treatment of his wounds.
No word on any arrests or a motive for the shooting.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, shooting, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 1 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 50 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 58 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
50 min ago