Arrest in toddler hit-and-run accident in Allentown
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman from the Lehigh Valley is facing charges for a hit-and-run accident that injured a toddler.
April Frame is accused of striking 3-year-old Annabelle Ruth on Wednesday.
It happened in the 700 block of St. John Street in Allentown.
Police say the little girl was running across the street to meet her grandmother outside a grocery store.
The child is being treated for head injuries at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Police say Frame was driving without a license.
pennsylvania news, accident, allentown news, local/state
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 4 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam 41 min ago
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion