Arrest in toddler hit-and-run accident in Allentown
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman from the Lehigh Valley is facing charges for a hit-and-run accident that injured a toddler.
April Frame is accused of striking 3-year-old Annabelle Ruth on Wednesday.
It happened in the 700 block of St. John Street in Allentown.
Police say the little girl was running across the street to meet her grandmother outside a grocery store.
The child is being treated for head injuries at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Police say Frame was driving without a license.
pennsylvania news, accident, allentown news, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 10 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 28 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ