FBI seeks man who robbed Citizens Bank in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- The FBI along with Philadelphia police are looking for the man who robbed a Citizens Bank branch in West Philadelphia.
The robbery happened around 1:00 p.m. Wednesday at 5607 Vine Street.
Investigators say the man handed a teller a threatening demand note and got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect was described by police as a white male, 20 to 30 years old, six feet tall with a medium build, dirty blond mustache and goatee, wearing a multi colored white shirt worn over a gray long sleeved t-shirt.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, west philadelphia news, bank robbery, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 25 min ago
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI 24 min ago
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction 14 min ago
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
25 min ago
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking,...
14 min ago