Woman assaulted in her home in Coatesville
COATESVILLE, Pa. - October 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have released a sketch of a man who assaulted a woman in her home in Coatesville.
It happened Thursday at a home in the 100 block of Marquis Drive.
Police say the man met the 30-year-old victim at the door, brandished a knife and forced her inside.
A struggle ensued and the suspect fled on foot.
The woman was treated at Brandywine Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are looking for a white man in his 40s, 5'7" tall with a slim build, brown hair, an auburn beard, a cold sore on his lip and a possible injury to his left eye.
He was last seen wearing brownish camoflage-style pants and a blue sweat shirt.
Anyone with information or who recognizes the man in the sketch is asked to call 911.
pennsylvania news, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ