Woman assaulted in her home in Coatesville
COATESVILLE, Pa. - October 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have released a sketch of a man who assaulted a woman in her home in Coatesville.
It happened Thursday at a home in the 100 block of Marquis Drive.
Police say the man met the 30-year-old victim at the door, brandished a knife and forced her inside.
A struggle ensued and the suspect fled on foot.
The woman was treated at Brandywine Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are looking for a white man in his 40s, 5'7" tall with a slim build, brown hair, an auburn beard, a cold sore on his lip and a possible injury to his left eye.
He was last seen wearing brownish camoflage-style pants and a blue sweat shirt.
Anyone with information or who recognizes the man in the sketch is asked to call 911.
pennsylvania news, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 9 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 11 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 14 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Pfizer recalls antidepressant Effexor 2 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 42 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act