Woman assaulted in her home in Coatesville
COATESVILLE, Pa. - October 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have released a sketch of a man who assaulted a woman in her home in Coatesville.
It happened Thursday at a home in the 100 block of Marquis Drive.
Police say the man met the 30-year-old victim at the door, brandished a knife and forced her inside.
A struggle ensued and the suspect fled on foot.
The woman was treated at Brandywine Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are looking for a white man in his 40s, 5'7" tall with a slim build, brown hair, an auburn beard, a cold sore on his lip and a possible injury to his left eye.
He was last seen wearing brownish camoflage-style pants and a blue sweat shirt.
Anyone with information or who recognizes the man in the sketch is asked to call 911.
pennsylvania news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 3 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia