Man killed in shooting in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gunfire broke out and one person was left dead after a shooting in Chester, Delaware County.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Friday along 21st and Melrose streets.
Police say 22-year-old Jamel R. McMillion was returning to his home when he was ambushed by two gunmen.
Medics pronounced the victim dead at the scene.
The suspects are described as wearing dark clothing and string drawn hoodies to conceal their identity.
Anyone with information can contact Chester Police Detective Robert Whitaker at (610) 447-8420 or CID Detective David Tyler (610) 891-4708.
delaware county news, chester news, shooting, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 9 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 36 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos