Brawl breaks out between 2 groups outside Xfinity Live
PHILADELPHIA - October 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a brawl outside Xfinity Live between two groups in South Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
The fight occurred around 12:30 a.m. in the parking lot located in the 1100 block of Pattison Avenue.
According to police, a group of males from Temple University got into a fight with another group of males.
Police officers stationed at Xfinity Live were called to the scene but the students left and headed towards the SEPTA train stop at Broad and Pattison.
One group of males got into a red SUV and chased after the Temple students.
The driver jumped the curb near a SEPTA stop.
Officials say, a second fight broke out and one male pulled out a bat and went after the other group.
So far, no reports of any injuries.
Both groups scattered after the fight.
The Temple students got on the bus and the other group drove off in the SUV with a possible flat tire.
Police are seeing if security cameras captured the incidents and can help in their investigation.
south philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?