Brawl breaks out between 2 groups outside Xfinity Live
PHILADELPHIA - October 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a brawl outside Xfinity Live between two groups in South Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
The fight occurred around 12:30 a.m. in the parking lot located in the 1100 block of Pattison Avenue.
According to police, a group of males from Temple University got into a fight with another group of males.
Police officers stationed at Xfinity Live were called to the scene but the students left and headed towards the SEPTA train stop at Broad and Pattison.
One group of males got into a red SUV and chased after the Temple students.
The driver jumped the curb near a SEPTA stop.
Officials say, a second fight broke out and one male pulled out a bat and went after the other group.
So far, no reports of any injuries.
Both groups scattered after the fight.
The Temple students got on the bus and the other group drove off in the SUV with a possible flat tire.
Police are seeing if security cameras captured the incidents and can help in their investigation.
south philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 5 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
29 min ago