Man shot during robbery attempt in Magnolia
MAGNOLIA, Del. (AP) - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a 21-year-old man was shot during a robbery attempt in Magnolia.
Police say two armed men approached a vehicle with three young men inside early Sunday morning.
The armed men demanded money and property, and one of them fired several shots at the vehicle as it drove away.
The people in the car took the 21-year-old to a hospital for treatment. He was shot in the upper body, and police say his injuries were serious but not life-threatening.
Police are seeking to identify the two gunmen.
delaware news, kent county news, robbery, shooting, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 1 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot in Wilmington 34 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 22 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition