Man shot during robbery attempt in Magnolia
MAGNOLIA, Del. (AP) - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a 21-year-old man was shot during a robbery attempt in Magnolia.
Police say two armed men approached a vehicle with three young men inside early Sunday morning.
The armed men demanded money and property, and one of them fired several shots at the vehicle as it drove away.
The people in the car took the 21-year-old to a hospital for treatment. He was shot in the upper body, and police say his injuries were serious but not life-threatening.
Police are seeking to identify the two gunmen.
delaware news, kent county news, robbery, shooting, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 53 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 32 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 12 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
32 min ago