Armed robber strikes Rite Aid in Bucks County
LEVITTOWN, Pa. - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Bucks County are searching for a suspect wanted in the armed robbery of a Rite Aid store.
The incident took place shortly before 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Rite Aid on the 8700 block of New Falls Road in Levittown, Falls Township.
Police say the suspect entered the store, displayed a revolver handgun, and demanded money.
The male took an undisclosed amount of money and fled east on New Falls Road in a white vehicle with Pennsylvania registration plates.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 6' tall with a thin build, last seen wearing a navy blue hooded jacket, blue jeans, white sneakers, dark color baseball cap, a black bandana, black sunglasses and blue gloves.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Stephen Reeves at (215)-302-3305.
pennsylvania news, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 16 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 5 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia