Armed robber strikes Rite Aid in Bucks County
LEVITTOWN, Pa. - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Bucks County are searching for a suspect wanted in the armed robbery of a Rite Aid store.
The incident took place shortly before 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Rite Aid on the 8700 block of New Falls Road in Levittown, Falls Township.
Police say the suspect entered the store, displayed a revolver handgun, and demanded money.
The male took an undisclosed amount of money and fled east on New Falls Road in a white vehicle with Pennsylvania registration plates.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 6' tall with a thin build, last seen wearing a navy blue hooded jacket, blue jeans, white sneakers, dark color baseball cap, a black bandana, black sunglasses and blue gloves.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Stephen Reeves at (215)-302-3305.
pennsylvania news, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 20 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 21 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
20 min ago