Woman found shot in Port Richmond home
PORT RICHMOND - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting the left a woman wounded in Port Richmond.
It happened around 5:45 Sunday afternoon on the 3000 block of Amber Street.
Authorities say a woman in her 40s was found shot inside of a home.
The victim was taken Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police say they were able to make an arrest at a home a few blocks away near Frankford Avenue and Clementine Street.
No word yet on a motive.
philadelphia news, port richmond news, shooting, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos