Woman found shot in Port Richmond home
PORT RICHMOND - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting the left a woman wounded in Port Richmond.
It happened around 5:45 Sunday afternoon on the 3000 block of Amber Street.
Authorities say a woman in her 40s was found shot inside of a home.
The victim was taken Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police say they were able to make an arrest at a home a few blocks away near Frankford Avenue and Clementine Street.
No word yet on a motive.
philadelphia news, port richmond news, shooting, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Lots of sun, chilly today 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos