Woman found shot in Port Richmond home
PORT RICHMOND - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting the left a woman wounded in Port Richmond.
It happened around 5:45 Sunday afternoon on the 3000 block of Amber Street.
Authorities say a woman in her 40s was found shot inside of a home.
The victim was taken Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police say they were able to make an arrest at a home a few blocks away near Frankford Avenue and Clementine Street.
No word yet on a motive.
philadelphia news, port richmond news, shooting, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 8 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids