Woman found shot in Port Richmond home
PORT RICHMOND - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting the left a woman wounded in Port Richmond.
It happened around 5:45 Sunday afternoon on the 3000 block of Amber Street.
Authorities say a woman in her 40s was found shot inside of a home.
The victim was taken Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police say they were able to make an arrest at a home a few blocks away near Frankford Avenue and Clementine Street.
No word yet on a motive.
philadelphia news, port richmond news, shooting, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 40 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 42 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 46 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 48 min ago
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield 23 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 44 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
40 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
42 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for...
46 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
14 min ago