18-year-old shot dead in Kensington
KENSINGTON - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man is dead after being shot in the face in Kensington.
It happened just after 9:00 Sunday evening on the 3300 block of Hartville Street.
Police say the 18-year-old victim was shot once. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on any motive or a possible suspect.
philadelphia news, kensington news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 13 min ago
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 58 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 16 min ago
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer