18-year-old shot dead in Kensington
KENSINGTON - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man is dead after being shot in the face in Kensington.
It happened just after 9:00 Sunday evening on the 3300 block of Hartville Street.
Police say the 18-year-old victim was shot once. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on any motive or a possible suspect.
philadelphia news, kensington news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 41 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 21 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 13 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply