18-year-old shot dead in Kensington
KENSINGTON - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man is dead after being shot in the face in Kensington.
It happened just after 9:00 Sunday evening on the 3300 block of Hartville Street.
Police say the 18-year-old victim was shot once. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on any motive or a possible suspect.
philadelphia news, kensington news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 27 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 13 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 3 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break 18 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
13 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
27 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos