18-year-old shot dead in Kensington
KENSINGTON - October 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man is dead after being shot in the face in Kensington.
It happened just after 9:00 Sunday evening on the 3300 block of Hartville Street.
Police say the 18-year-old victim was shot once. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on any motive or a possible suspect.
philadelphia news, kensington news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack 16 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 2 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 18 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos