School bus collides with SUV in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and medics responded to the scene of an accident involving a school bus in Southwest Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
The call came out around 3:00 p.m. after a school bus and a SUV collided near the intersection of 65th and Buist streets.
The SUV overturned as a result of the crash.
A 43-year-old woman was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
School district officials say the bus was transporting nine students from Bartram High School, as well as three adults. No one on the bus was injured.
Police have not said who was at fault in the accident.
southwest philadelphia news, philadelphia news, school bus, accident, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos