School bus collides with SUV in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and medics responded to the scene of an accident involving a school bus in Southwest Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
The call came out around 3:00 p.m. after a school bus and a SUV collided near the intersection of 65th and Buist streets.
The SUV overturned as a result of the crash.
A 43-year-old woman was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
School district officials say the bus was transporting nine students from Bartram High School, as well as three adults. No one on the bus was injured.
Police have not said who was at fault in the accident.
southwest philadelphia news, philadelphia news, school bus, accident, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 5 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 11 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 26 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
24 min ago