School bus collides with SUV in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and medics responded to the scene of an accident involving a school bus in Southwest Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
The call came out around 3:00 p.m. after a school bus and a SUV collided near the intersection of 65th and Buist streets.
The SUV overturned as a result of the crash.
A 43-year-old woman was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
School district officials say the bus was transporting nine students from Bartram High School, as well as three adults. No one on the bus was injured.
Police have not said who was at fault in the accident.
southwest philadelphia news, philadelphia news, school bus, accident, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Finally, a nice weekend! 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 10 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Finally, a nice weekend!
5 min ago
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos