Man accused of exposing self inside Allentown bank
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say they've charged a man with exposing himself to a bank worker at an eastern Pennsylvania bank branch last month.
Upper Macungie Township police announced the charges Sunday against Kevin Yodzio, of Slatington. Police say the incident happened Sept. 26 at the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Allentown and didn't immediately explain why they waited nearly a month to file the charges.
Yodzio did not immediately return a call to his home phone on Monday.
According to police news release, Yodzio entered the bank about 3:30 p.m. to inquire about a credit card he obtained through the bank. The female clerk says Yodzio exposed himself while standing over her next to her desk and rubbed his genitals against her arm. The employee ran away and told two others who escorted Yodzio from the bank.
allentown news, lehigh county news, pennsylvania news, indecent exposure, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police