Man accused of exposing self inside Allentown bank
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say they've charged a man with exposing himself to a bank worker at an eastern Pennsylvania bank branch last month.
Upper Macungie Township police announced the charges Sunday against Kevin Yodzio, of Slatington. Police say the incident happened Sept. 26 at the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Allentown and didn't immediately explain why they waited nearly a month to file the charges.
Yodzio did not immediately return a call to his home phone on Monday.
According to police news release, Yodzio entered the bank about 3:30 p.m. to inquire about a credit card he obtained through the bank. The female clerk says Yodzio exposed himself while standing over her next to her desk and rubbed his genitals against her arm. The employee ran away and told two others who escorted Yodzio from the bank.
allentown news, lehigh county news, pennsylvania news, indecent exposure, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- Surveillance expected from Target heist 47 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 14 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Video: Beating turns dropout into genius 51 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
47 min ago