3 injured in North Philadelphia crash
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people were seriously injured in a crash in North Philadelphia Tuesday night
It happened just after 9:00 p.m. at 17th Street and Segley Avenue.
Police say two vehicles collided at the intersection.
The injured were all taken to Temple University Hospital with serious injuries.
Preliminary information indicates the vehicles may have been speeding.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia news, north philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 34 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 33 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 14 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan...
22 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
15 min ago