2 caught on video in 7-11 armed robbery
PHILADELPHIA - October 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for your help to find two armed robbery suspects.
They were captured on surveillance video Monday night walking into the 7-11 in the 1800 block of Stenton Avenue in the city's Ogontz section.
Both men used guns to threaten an employee. They then ran east on Stenton Avenue with only ten dollars and several packs of cigarettes.
Then on Wednesday police believe the same two men struck again. This time the suspect entered the Ogontz Market located at 7153 Ogontz Avenue, pulled out their handguns and demanded money. The employees handed over $550 in cash and fourteen money orders valued at $620.
The suspected then fled in a silver Chrysler north on Forrest Avenue.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, robbery, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected 29 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 6 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
32 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos