2 caught on video in 7-11 armed robbery
PHILADELPHIA - October 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for your help to find two armed robbery suspects.
They were captured on surveillance video Monday night walking into the 7-11 in the 1800 block of Stenton Avenue in the city's Ogontz section.
Both men used guns to threaten an employee. They then ran east on Stenton Avenue with only ten dollars and several packs of cigarettes.
Then on Wednesday police believe the same two men struck again. This time the suspect entered the Ogontz Market located at 7153 Ogontz Avenue, pulled out their handguns and demanded money. The employees handed over $550 in cash and fourteen money orders valued at $620.
The suspected then fled in a silver Chrysler north on Forrest Avenue.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, robbery, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book