Woman jumps out of taxi in Center City
CENTER CITY - October 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating why a woman jumped out of a moving taxi in Center City.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Ben Franklin Parkway near 18th Street.
Police say there was a dispute between the cab driver and the 44-year-old female passenger inside.
Police say the woman jumped out of the moving vehicle.
She was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital for a possible broken leg.
No charges have been filed as of yet.
philadelphia news, center city news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 41 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 6 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 10 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
41 min ago