Teen ejected from car in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
PHILADELPHIA - October 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 19-year-old male was ejected from a car after a crash on Roosevelt Boulevard early Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 12:45 a.m. in the northbound lanes near 9th Street in the city's Logan section.
The driver lost control of the car, hit a guard rail then went airborne before rolling over.
The victim was ejected from the car and taken to Einstein Hospital with a broken leg.
He is listed in stable condition.
The crash is under investigation.
accident, roosevelt boulevard, teens, philadelphia news, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA announces strike contingency plan 8 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police