Teen ejected from car in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
PHILADELPHIA - October 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 19-year-old male was ejected from a car after a crash on Roosevelt Boulevard early Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 12:45 a.m. in the northbound lanes near 9th Street in the city's Logan section.
The driver lost control of the car, hit a guard rail then went airborne before rolling over.
The victim was ejected from the car and taken to Einstein Hospital with a broken leg.
He is listed in stable condition.
The crash is under investigation.
accident, roosevelt boulevard, teens, philadelphia news, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ