Woman charged in Forks Township hotel fire
FORKS TWP., Pa. - October 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Northampton County officials have charged a Forks Township woman with arson and risking a catastrophe after a fire Tuesday that destroyed the Mineral Springs Bar and Grill in Forks Township.
Forks Township Police Department say 31-year-old Fallonn Craig of Easton, Pa. has confessed to setting the fire at the building, which dates back to 1830.
Craig is being treated at Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedarcrest and will be held on $250,000 bail at Northampton County Prison after completion of her medical treatment.
Police say Craig admitted to setting the fire as a result of a domestic incident.
She lived at one of the apartments above the Mineral Springs Bar.
Four people were injured in the blaze.
pennsylvania news, northampton county news, fire, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking 24 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 31 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 42 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
24 min ago