Woman charged in Forks Township hotel fire
FORKS TWP., Pa. - October 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Northampton County officials have charged a Forks Township woman with arson and risking a catastrophe after a fire Tuesday that destroyed the Mineral Springs Bar and Grill in Forks Township.
Forks Township Police Department say 31-year-old Fallonn Craig of Easton, Pa. has confessed to setting the fire at the building, which dates back to 1830.
Craig is being treated at Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedarcrest and will be held on $250,000 bail at Northampton County Prison after completion of her medical treatment.
Police say Craig admitted to setting the fire as a result of a domestic incident.
She lived at one of the apartments above the Mineral Springs Bar.
Four people were injured in the blaze.
pennsylvania news, northampton county news, fire, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 47 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 28 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
28 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
47 min ago