Man falls off trunk of moving car in Mercer County, police say
ROBBINSVILLE, N.J. - October 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after falling from a moving car in Mercer County.
It happened just after 6:00 p.m. Thursday in the unit block of Allens Road in Robbinsville.
Officials say a 23-year-old man was on the trunk of the car when he fell and hit his head.
The man was taken to a nearby hospital with serious injuries.
Robbinsville police are investigating.
new jersey news, mercer county news, accident, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 45 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 28 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 31 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police