2 injured in SUV crash on North Broad Street
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least two people were injured when an SUV struck two other cars on North Broad Street Friday evening.
The accident happened around 5:00 p.m. at the intersection of Broad and Cumberland Streets in North Philadelphia.
Authorities say an SUV struck two parked cars.
The impact of the crash forced two of the vehicles off the roadway and into a nearby vacant lot, flipping one of the vehicles involved onto its roof.
Two people suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment.
Police believe the driver may have had a medical condition prompting him to lose control.
north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 40 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 27 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
32 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
27 min ago