2 injured in SUV crash on North Broad Street
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least two people were injured when an SUV struck two other cars on North Broad Street Friday evening.
The accident happened around 5:00 p.m. at the intersection of Broad and Cumberland Streets in North Philadelphia.
Authorities say an SUV struck two parked cars.
The impact of the crash forced two of the vehicles off the roadway and into a nearby vacant lot, flipping one of the vehicles involved onto its roof.
Two people suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment.
Police believe the driver may have had a medical condition prompting him to lose control.
north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 8 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies