Emaciated pit bull found in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - October 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pit bull is recovering tonight after being found near death in Delaware County.
The dog was rescued from a playground in Chester.
Animal control officers sent Action News this video of the dog as it was being treated at West Chester Veterinary Medical Center on Friday morning.
It is being treated for emaciation and dehydration.
Police are now trying to find the person who left the animal in such a bad condition.
pennsylvania news, chester news, animal abuse, animals, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos