Suspect robs Bank of America in Lower Gwynedd Township
LOWER GWYNEDD TWP., Pa. - October 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who they say robbed a bank in Lower Gwynedd Township, Montgomery County.
It happened around 6:40 Friday night on the 1100 block of North Bethlehem Pike.
Authorities say a man entered the Bank of America branch inside the Giant grocery store.
The suspect presented a demand note and indicated that he was armed with a gun, though none was shown.
After receiving an unknown amount of cash, the bandit fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 30s, about 5'10" to 6'0" tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a red Phillies cap and a black jacket.
Police believe this same suspect robbed a Jimmy Johns sandwich shop in Upper Dublin on Thursday and a Saladworks in Horsham on Monday.
No one was injured in any of the incidents.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police immediately.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, bank robbery, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc. 34 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos