North Wilmington man arrested for heroin dealing
NORTH WILMINGTON, Del. - October 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Governor's task force investigation has led to the arrest of a man in North Wilmington, Delaware for heroin dealing Friday night.
The task force conducted a surveillance on 24-year-old Matthew R. Brown.
Troopers observed him selling heroin to a woman in a parking lot shopping center.
Once Brown made the transaction, he and the woman were taken into custody.
Officials say the seven bags of heroin he sold to the woman were recovered.
He was also in possession of over $800 and twenty-two bags of heroin, troopers say.
A search warrant of Brown's residence in the 2400 block of Silverside Road resulted in the discovery of eight more heroin bags.
He was charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, and released on $5,000 unsecured bail.
Additionally, as a condition of the bail, he was ordered to have no contact with the residence on Silverside Road.
drugs, wilmington news, delaware news, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 7 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more