Burning body found in Hamilton Twp. park
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - October 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Mercer County officials are investigating the discovery of a burning body in a Hamilton Township park.
The gruesome find was discovered around 11:00 a.m. Saturday morning.
Authorities say a jogger found the body in Veteran's Park near the Yardville Hamilton Square Road entrance.
No word yet on the victim's identity.
An autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death.
new jersey news, mercer county news, body found, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!