11 people injured in SEPTA crash in West Philly
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Several people were injured when a car and a SEPTA bus collided in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. at 61st and Market streets.
Police say a Route 31 bus and another vehicle crashed into each other.
Nine people on the bus and two people from the car were taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
No word what caused the accident.
philadelphia news, west philadelphia news, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 51 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 49 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 50 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose