23-year-old man shot, killed in Wilmington
WILMINGTON - October 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gunfire erupted on the streets of Wilmington and a man in his 20s was shot and killed.
It happened around 7:15 Sunday night along 24th and North Washington streets.
A report came in of shots fire and officers arrived to find a 23-year-old man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was rushed to Christiana Hospital where he was pronounced dead. His name is being withheld pending family notification.
Police have not released any possible motive or any suspects.
delaware news, wilmington news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 5 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 39 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack 15 min ago
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 41 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ 5 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 24 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 27 min ago
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
5 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on bitter cold...
16 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year';...
24 min ago