23-year-old man shot, killed in Wilmington
WILMINGTON - October 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gunfire erupted on the streets of Wilmington and a man in his 20s was shot and killed.
It happened around 7:15 Sunday night along 24th and North Washington streets.
A report came in of shots fire and officers arrived to find a 23-year-old man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was rushed to Christiana Hospital where he was pronounced dead. His name is being withheld pending family notification.
Police have not released any possible motive or any suspects.
delaware news, wilmington news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police