Crash causes delays on Northeast Extension at Quakertown
QUAKERTOWN, Pa. - October 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- A crash caused big delays in the southbound lanes of the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike at Quakertown.
The crash happened around 10:00 a.m. at mile post 45.
Police say a tractor trailer and a car collided, causing the car to overturn.
However, there are no reported injuries.
Lanes were initially shut down between Lehigh Valley and Quakertown for the investigation and cleanup.
However, one lane of the highway has since reopened to traffic.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, accident, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos